When you want to cash out money, Invest & Access automatically sells loans in your portfolio to other investors using Invest & Access. Selling usually happens within a few minutes, depending on demand from other investors at that time. You can only sell current loans. If a loan in your portfolio is late, you can get your money when it recovers or buyback kicks in. You can also manually sell late loans on the secondary market from the My Investments page.
Articles in this section
- What’s in my Invest & Access portfolio?
- How is my interest calculated?
- How can I cash out money from my portfolio?
- How long does it take to cash out my money? Is it really instant?
- How does Invest & Access diversify the portfolio?
- Can I change diversification?
- Which loans does Invest & Access invest in?
- What happens if I have both Invest & Access and Auto Invest?
- What are normal market conditions? How do they affect availability?
- Is my interest guaranteed?