Normal market conditions means conditions where investors are willing to invest in loans. Since Mintos was founded in January 2015, we have experienced normal market conditions. Nonetheless, past performance does not guarantee future performance, and abnormal market conditions could conceivably change the availability of your money. Abnormal market conditions would be if there was a very large, sudden and extended demand to cash out from Invest & Access. This might be caused by a global recession, an abrupt and widespread loss of faith in investing in loans or a number of other situations. If, for a sustained period, a significant number of investors chose to cash out in significant quantities and no (or few) new investors were willing to invest in loan shares, conditions would at that point be abnormal. Ultimately this could mean that investors may have to wait until a buyer could be found for their loan shares in their Invest & Access portfolio, or until the loans were repaid over time by the borrowers.
Articles in this section
- What’s in my Invest & Access portfolio?
- How is my interest calculated?
- Cash out from Invest & Access portfolio
- How long does it take to cash out my money? Is it really instant?
- How does Invest & Access diversify the portfolio?
- Can I change diversification?
- How can I stop my Invest & Access?
- Why is my Invest & Access not investing?
- Which loans does Invest & Access invest in?
- What happens if I have both Invest & Access and Auto Invest?