Once you have confirmed your investment criteria, Auto Invest will review loan listings and invest funds in loans that meet your preferences. Auto Invest will continue to automatically analyze and invest in new loans that match your preferences as soon as they are listed. If you change any Auto Invest setting, all available loan listings will be rechecked to ensure they meet your investment criteria. Auto Invest works based on a queuing system. If the demand from different Auto Invest portfolios for any single loan is larger than the available loan, various factors based on our proprietary algorithm are taken into account in queuing portfolios.
Articles in this section
- How can I stop Auto Invest?
- What will happen to my Auto Invest diversification settings if I will decrease the maximum portfolio size?
- How does the maximum Auto Invest portfolio size affect the diversification?
- When setting up the diversification feature for an existing Auto Invest portfolio, can I set an investment limit that is lower than the actual outstanding investment share of my portfolio for a particular loan originator?
- Can I see the current distribution of my outstanding investment across the loan originators?
- What will happen if I add or remove loan originators from my Auto Invest portfolio that has the diversification feature enabled?
- Can I disable the Auto Invest diversification feature once I have enabled it?
- Can I still invest manually if I have Auto Invest?
- Does it cost anything to use Auto Invest?
- Does Auto Invest invest in loans with a premium?