Your custom automated strategy will automatically invest in loans that match your preferences until it reaches the strategy target. If you change your strategy settings, all available loans will be rechecked to ensure they meet your investment criteria.
Articles in this section
- What are custom automated strategies?
- How can I stop my custom automated strategy?
- What happens to my diversification settings if I change the strategy target?
- How does the maximum strategy target affect diversification?
- Can I change the diversification for an existing strategy to a target value that is lower than my outstanding investment for a particular lending company?
- Can I see the current distribution of my outstanding investments across lending companies?
- What happens if I add or remove lending companies from a custom automated strategy with active diversification?
- Can I turn off the diversification feature?
- Can I use different ways of investing at the same time?
- Do custom automated strategies invest in loans with a premium on the Secondary Market?