Yes. You can use Mintos strategies, custom automated strategies, and invest manually at the same time.
Articles in this section
- What are custom automated strategies?
- How can I stop my custom automated strategy?
- What happens to my diversification settings if I change the strategy target?
- How does the maximum strategy target affect diversification?
- Can I change the diversification for an existing strategy to a target value that is lower than my outstanding investment for a particular lending company?
- Can I see the current distribution of my outstanding investments across lending companies?
- What happens if I add or remove lending companies from a custom automated strategy with active diversification?
- Can I turn off the diversification feature?
- Can I use different ways of investing at the same time?
- Do custom automated strategies invest in loans with a premium on the Secondary Market?