Investors conduct transactions through Mintos directly and at their own risk and responsibility. Investors are aware and understand that they may lose some or all of their invested funds, and take full responsibility for the occurrence of such losses. Currently investors are not protected by any financial compensation scheme , for example, scheme such as the depositor compensations scheme for clients of credit institutions or the protection of financial instrument market clients receiving services from a licensed investment service provider. Prior to making investments please read through the FAQ, User Agreement and Assignment Agreement.
Articles in this section
- How do I invest?
- How is interest calculated?
- How is interest divided between the seller and buyer of a loan on the Secondary Market?
- What is skin in the game?
- How do I make money from my investments?
- What is the secondary market?
- How liquid is the secondary market?
- What is the premium/discount in the secondary market?
- Can I cancel my investment?
- What risks are associated with investing through Mintos?