The new secondary market for Notes feels like a big step backwards from what we had before for Claims.
1. The 'Invest in All' button went missing. Please bring it back.
2. The 'Apply Discount/Premium to All' button went missing. Please bring it back.
3. The minimum tradable amount was changed from 0.01€ to 1.00€. The former amount made sense with minuscule claim parts below 0.01€ being removed from display (but still being tracked in the background as 'small loan parts'). But now our Notes portfolio will start to get cluttered with parts between 0.01€ and 1.00€ which we can neither sell nor remove from display. Please change minimum tradable amount back to 0.01€.
4. The "Minimum Amount for Investment" filter went missing. Bigger investors might not be interested in Note parts in the 1€ range, but are no longer able to filter them out. Please bring it back and add it also as a Portfolio filter as "Minimum Outstanding Principal".
5. To add insult to injury of points 3 and 4, there are anyway somehow Notes below 1.00€ listed on the secondary market one cannot buy or filter out. See points 3 and 4 to fix.
6. There is no YTM value for some offers, messing up display. Please fix.
Zaloguj się, aby dodać komentarz.