- What are Notes?
- How do Note repayments work?
- Who is the Note issuer?
- What are Mintos Notes base prospectuses and final terms?
- How are underlying loans pooled together in a Set of Notes?
- What is late loan exposure of a Set of Notes?
- How liquid are investments?
- How do I make money from my investments?
- How does “Keep uninvested” work?
- How can I see income earned from my investments?
- Can I see the current distribution of my outstanding investments across lending companies?
- What are strategies?
About underlying loans
- What types of loans and other assets exist on Mintos?
- What statuses can loans and other assets have on Mintos?
- What is skin in the game?
- What is a buyback obligation and how does it work for investments in Notes?
- What is a buyback obligation and how does it work for investments in loans by means of assignment agreements?
- What amortization methods do loans have on Mintos?
Primary and Secondary Market
- What’s in my High-yield strategy?
- What’s in my Conservative strategy?
- What’s in my Diversified strategy?
- Is my interest guaranteed?
- How does my Mintos strategy diversify the portfolio?
- What happens if I create more than one strategy?
Custom automated strategies
- What are custom automated strategies?
- How do custom automated strategies invest money from my Mintos account?
- Can I use different ways of investing at the same time?
- How can I stop my custom automated strategy?
- What happens to my diversification settings if I change the strategy target?
- How does the maximum strategy target affect diversification?
Custom manual investing
Mintos Risk Score
- What is Forward Flow?
- What's in a Forward Flow?
- How does a Forward Flow work?
- How do the underlying loans work for a Forward Flow?
- How do repayments work for a Forward Flow?
- Does Forward Flow pay interest on late loans?
- What are pending payments?
- How long is the pending payments period? Can it be shortened?
- Does pending payments mean lending companies or borrowers are late?
- What’s the difference between pending payments and grace period?
- Can pending payments increase?
- Can pending payments be abused?