Your High-yield strategy invests in loans with the highest interest rates and buyback obligation from lending companies with a Mintos Risk Score of 10 to 2. The algorithm prioritizes returns and diversifies across the top 60% interest rate loans on the platform. To give you the best diversification for additional protection and stable returns, your strategy is rebalanced every day.
Articles in this section
- What’s in my High-yield strategy?
- What’s in my Conservative strategy?
- What’s in my Diversified strategy?
- How is my interest calculated?
- How can I cash out money from my Mintos strategy?
- How long does it take to cash out my money? Is it really instant?
- How does my Mintos strategy diversify the portfolio?
- Can I change diversification for my Mintos strategy?
- How can I stop my Mintos strategy?
- Why is my Mintos strategy not investing?