Your Conservative strategy invests in current loans with buyback guarantee from lending companies with a Mintos Rating of A+ to B-. The algorithm prioritizes risk reduction. The portfolio of these companies is at least 80% current, and it has less than 10% pending payments. To give you the best diversification for additional protection and stable returns, your strategy is rebalanced every day.
Articles in this section
- What’s in my High-yield strategy?
- What’s in my Conservative strategy?
- What’s in my Diversified strategy?
- How is my interest calculated?
- How can I cash out money from my Mintos strategy?
- How long does it take to cash out my money? Is it really instant?
- How does my Mintos strategy diversify the portfolio?
- Can I change diversification for my Mintos strategy?
- How can I stop my Mintos strategy?
- Why is my Mintos strategy not investing?