In the worst case scenario, you’ll have to hold the loans until they reach maturity to access your money. This can only happen if a loan is late, it cannot be sold on the secondary market, the loan originator defaults, and there is no buyback guarantee anymore.
Articles in this section
- What’s in my Invest & Access portfolio?
- How is my interest calculated?
- Cash out from Invest & Access portfolio
- How long does it take to cash out my money? Is it really instant?
- How does Invest & Access diversify the portfolio?
- Can I change diversification?
- How can I stop my Invest & Access?
- Why is my Invest & Access not investing?
- Which loans does Invest & Access invest in?
- What happens if I have both Invest & Access and Auto Invest?