In the worst-case scenario, you’ll have to hold the loans until they reach maturity to access your money. This can only happen if a loan is late, it cannot be sold on the Secondary Market, the loan originator defaults, and there is no buyback obligation anymore.
Articles in this section
- What’s in my High-yield strategy?
- What’s in my Conservative strategy?
- What’s in my Diversified strategy?
- How is my interest calculated?
- How can I cash out money from my Mintos strategy?
- How long does it take to cash out my money? Is it really instant?
- How does my Mintos strategy diversify the portfolio?
- Can I change diversification for my Mintos strategy?
- How can I stop my Mintos strategy?
- Why is my Mintos strategy not investing?