No. Invest & Access gives you a fully diversified portfolio. You can’t change the diversification.
Articles in this section
- What’s in my Invest & Access portfolio?
- How is my interest calculated?
- How can I cash out money from my portfolio?
- How long does it take to cash out my money? Is it really instant?
- How does Invest & Access diversify the portfolio?
- Can I change diversification?
- How can I stop my Invest & Access?
- Why is my Invest & Access not investing?
- Which loans does Invest & Access invest in?
- What happens if I have both Invest & Access and Auto Invest?