No. Your interest can go up or down, depending on what’s available on the market. We’ll show you the weighted average interest rate for your portfolio. And you can always stop investing with Invest & Access and cash out your money if you are not happy with what you get.
Articles in this section
- What’s in my Invest & Access portfolio?
- How is my interest calculated?
- Cash out from Invest & Access portfolio
- How long does it take to cash out my money? Is it really instant?
- How does Invest & Access diversify the portfolio?
- Can I change diversification?
- How can I stop my Invest & Access?
- Why is my Invest & Access not investing?
- Which loans does Invest & Access invest in?
- What happens if I have both Invest & Access and Auto Invest?