No. Your interest can go up or down, depending on what’s available on the market. We’ll show you the weighted average interest rate for your strategy. And you can always stop investing and cash out your money if you are not happy with what you get.
Articles in this section
- What’s in my High-yield strategy?
- What’s in my Conservative strategy?
- What’s in my Diversified strategy?
- How is my interest calculated?
- How can I cash out money from my Mintos strategy?
- How long does it take to cash out my money? Is it really instant?
- How does my Mintos strategy diversify the portfolio?
- Can I change diversification for my Mintos strategy?
- How can I stop my Mintos strategy?
- Why is my Mintos strategy not investing?