The diversification settings will not change, as diversification is always calculated relative to the strategy target. However, as the target changes, the actual amount of money that can be invested in each loan and lending company changes as well. As a result, it may take additional time for your strategy to achieve the set diversification.
Articles in this section
- What are custom automated strategies?
- How can I stop my custom automated strategy?
- What happens to my diversification settings if I change the strategy target?
- How does the maximum strategy target affect diversification?
- Can I change the diversification for an existing strategy to a target value that is lower than my outstanding investment for a particular lending company?
- Can I see the current distribution of my outstanding investments across lending companies?
- What happens if I add or remove lending companies from a custom automated strategy with active diversification?
- Can I turn off the diversification feature?
- Can I use different ways of investing at the same time?
- Do custom automated strategies invest in loans with a premium on the Secondary Market?