To use the Auto Invest diversification feature to its full potential, we advise setting a maximum portfolio size that is close to the amount you plan to invest. If the maximum portfolio size indicated is much larger, the Auto Invest diversification may not function as intended. For example, if you have indicated the maximum portfolio size of EUR 100 000 and selected ten loan originators, the investment limit for each loan originator will be set to 10% or EUR 10 000. If you will invest only EUR 1 000, depending on the availability of the loans on the Mintos market, the whole sum could be invested in loans by a single loan originator.
Articles in this section
- What is Auto Invest and how does it work?
- How can I stop Auto Invest?
- What will happen to my Auto Invest diversification settings if I will decrease the maximum portfolio size?
- How does the maximum Auto Invest portfolio size affect the diversification?
- When setting up the diversification feature for an existing Auto Invest portfolio, can I set an investment limit that is lower than the actual outstanding investment share of my portfolio for a particular loan originator?
- Can I see the current distribution of my outstanding investment across the loan originators?
- What will happen if I add or remove loan originators from my Auto Invest portfolio that has the diversification feature enabled?
- Can I disable the Auto Invest diversification feature once I have enabled it?
- Can I still invest manually if I have Auto Invest?
- Does it cost anything to use Auto Invest?