You can permanently or temporarily pause Auto Invest by clicking the Stop button in your Auto Invest settings. This will pause the function immediately. You can reactivate Auto Invest at any time.
Articles in this section
- How can I stop Auto Invest?
- What will happen to my Auto Invest diversification settings if I will decrease the maximum portfolio size?
- How does the maximum Auto Invest portfolio size affect the diversification?
- When setting up the diversification feature for an existing Auto Invest portfolio, can I set an investment limit that is lower than the actual outstanding investment share of my portfolio for a particular loan originator?
- Can I see the current distribution of my outstanding investment across the loan originators?
- What will happen if I add or remove loan originators from my Auto Invest portfolio that has the diversification feature enabled?
- Can I disable the Auto Invest diversification feature once I have enabled it?
- Can I still invest manually if I have Auto Invest?
- Does it cost anything to use Auto Invest?
- Does Auto Invest invest in loans with a premium?