Before you start investing on Mintos, we will ask you to complete the following steps:
- Verify your identity and answer some questions about yourself
We’re committed to providing a safe platform and preventing financial crime. To comply with applicable anti-money laundering laws and “Know Your Customer” policies, we need to verify your identity to make sure it’s really you, and ask you some questions about yourself.
- Take the Suitability & Appropriateness assessment
As a licensed investment firm, we are required to ensure that the products we offer are suitable and appropriate for our investors. Based on your answers to our assessment, we will make certain ways of investing available to you and set a responsible investment limit for your account. You can retake the assessment anytime if your situation changes.
- Transfer funds to your Mintos account
Learn more about deposits
Investors have several options for investing on Mintos:
The easy and efficient way to invest. Just set an amount, and that’s it. You’ll start earning competitive returns in no time.
- Choose a strategy that matches your preference: Diversified, Conservative, or High-yield.
- Your strategy will buy small fractions of many different loans or Sets of Notes from different lending companies around the world.
- We’ll show you the weighted average interest rate of available investments before you invest.
- We’ll reinvest your returns so your money can work continuously and earn even more interest.
- Need your money? Now you can get your investment back anytime by cashing out funds from your Mintos strategy.
- You can start or stop your strategy anytime.
- Your exposure is capped at 15% per lending company.
A more active way of investing. Select and manage your investments, or save time with optional automation.
- Choose from a huge number of available investments.
- Filter by more than 20 different investing criteria.
- Diversify your portfolio according to your preferences.
- You can invest manually and have full control over each investment, or you can create a custom automated strategy that allows you automate your investments based on the investing rules you set, use a dynamic diversification algorithm, and automatically reinvest interest earned.