First, you need to have available funds in your account at Mintos to make investments. Learn how to transfer funds to your Mintos account in the FAQ Getting Started section.
Once you have sufficient funds, there are three ways to invest:
1. Invest & Access
The easy way to invest. Just set an amount, and that’s it. You’ll start earning competitive returns in no time.
- Invest & Access will buy small fractions of many different loans issued by different lending companies to borrowers around the world.
- We’ll show you the average interest rate of available loans before you invest.
- We’ll reinvest your returns so your money can work continuously and earn even more interest.
- Need your money? Now you can get your investment back any time – even if the loans haven’t reached maturity.
You can read more about Invest & Access here.
2. Auto Invest
- Set your preferred investing criteria, which you can change whenever you like;
- Save time and effort, diversify your portfolio by investing in several loans at once;
- Make your money work by continuously reinvesting interest earned in new loans, accruing compound interest;
- Automatically invest in new loans as soon as they appear in the system without even having to log in.
Keep in mind that you can stop Auto Invest at any time.
You can read more about Auto Invest in FAQ Auto Invest section.
3. Manual Investing
- Browse loans currently listed on the Mintos marketplace in either the primary or secondary market and select loans individually to build your portfolio;
- Invest funds in the selected loans or their parts, with the option of reinvesting funds received from borrower payments.