Yes. Currently, Auto Invest is available for all investors on the Secondary Market. You can also use the Auto Invest tool on the Primary Market.
Articles in this section
- What is Auto Invest and how does it work?
- How can I stop Auto Invest?
- What will happen to my Auto Invest diversification settings if I will decrease the maximum portfolio size?
- How does the maximum Auto Invest portfolio size affect the diversification?
- When setting up the diversification feature for an existing Auto Invest portfolio, can I set an investment limit that is lower than the actual outstanding investment share of my portfolio for a particular loan originator?
- Can I see the current distribution of my outstanding investment across the loan originators?
- What will happen if I add or remove loan originators from my Auto Invest portfolio that has the diversification feature enabled?
- Can I disable the Auto Invest diversification feature once I have enabled it?
- Can I still invest manually if I have Auto Invest?
- Does it cost anything to use Auto Invest?